Today I am going to teach you how to build, craft and make a bunk bed in Minecraft.
Since I am a site about bunk beds, and I personally play Minecraft also, I decided to help you out.
I am going to show you many different ways of building a bunk bed.
First things first: Here is what you’ll need for the first one:
Things to have:
- Dark Oak Wood
- Dark Oak Stairs
- Snow Slabs
- 2 Different color water blocks
How to Build a Bunk Bed in Minecraft
- Find a place where you want to build a bunk bed.
- Place 1 Dark Oak on the ground. Have 3 blocks of free space and place another Dark Oak block.
- Now go to the sides and have 5 blocks of free space. Do it on another side also so it looks squarish. This is going to be a frame to the bed.
- Now build upon those blocks and have all in all 6 blocks on each tower. This is how tall the bunk bed is going to be.
- Place upside down stairs in-between the front wood blocks. In the middle, leave the space empty.
Following along? Probably not so let me show that through a video:
First things first, here are the things you will need for it:
1. Prepare this stuff.
2. Add a bit of additional space
3. Create a headboard.
4. Put a bed in-between the blocks.
5. Fill it with 2 blocks.
6. Place the bed on top.
7. Remove the middle blocks.
8. Make a storage around.
9. Add a ladder.
Here is a video I made for you to make it easier to follow: